Our aim is to provide to students with the necessary skills of both mind and heart that will enable them to approach life with a sense of inquiry and purpose. We believe that the environment, which encourages the fullest development of students' potential, is one that affords the opportunity to explore creative as well as intellectual ability. We believe in working together in our spirit of cooperation, seeking to cultivate and express what is excellent in each.
Intellectual curiosity and a spirit of query are the activating factors in the educational process. While active participation in school community builds caring and responsible individuals, promoting lives of integrity awareness and purpose. Life can be lived in its fullest sense through lifelong efforts towards personal development and growth.
Ganga International School, Kablana was founded by Dr. Sushil Kumar Gupta in the year 2007 in the lush green environment of Jhajjar by valuable efforts of Pawan Ganga Education Society. It is a co-educational institution with a view to provide broad educational opportunities to rural children. Our school tries to help in promoting the vast area of education to achieve the goal of creating good citizens and consequently a better society.
|Chairman : Dr. Sushil Kumar Gupta||Principal: Smt. Usha Chauhan|
Ganga International School, Kablana is situated in a serene, pollution free, eco-friendly environment, away from the maddening crowd of Delhi.
Ganga International School is a progressive child-centered, Senior Secondary school affiliated to CBSE (Affiliation No. - 531014) with all streams Science/ Commerce and Humanities.
A school is expected to fulfill varied needs. The ultimate challenge is that everything must be done well. Ganga International School, Kablana is committed to addressing these needs with immense expertise and a modern infrastructure
GIS, kablana is a community of care, challenge and tolerance: a place where students aged 3 to 17 meet, study and live together in an environment which is beautiful, safe, culturally profound and inspiring to the young minds. The excellent academic, athletic and artistic instructions available give the students a true international education, one which not only prepares them for the university studies but also enriches their lives within a multi-cultural family environment.
The school is responsive to parent's wishes and flexible to respect each student as an individual student. Students whose creativity imagination and critical judgments require daily challenges and who strive for excellence will find their school years filled with joy and excitement at GIS, Kablana.
- Prepare students for higher studies and lifelong learning.
- Promote compassion, understanding, respect and responsibility towards others.
- Promote inquisitiveness about self and exploit one's talent to its full potential.
- Present challenges and support each student to conquer these challenges.
- Appreciate the beauty of diversity and wonders of life.
- Foster a sense of appreciation for the world views, arts and history of diverse cultures.
- Teach skills of self learning, sound thinking, effective reading, clear writing and objective inquiry.
- Promote altruism, ethical reflection, independent thought and creative expression.
- Develop a harmony of mind, body and spirit.
- Foster an appreciation of the interdependence of all species and a spirit of responsibility and reciprocity
towards our earth community.
- Employ devoted and capable staff; value their work and enhance their professional skills and capabilities.on.
- Impart excellent quality education.